• Posted by : Andri Yumanda Apr 3, 2015

    Hi :v
    I dont know this itasha will make me crazy :3 because first i make this itasha, when i test in game, and re-open psd file to re-edit but Photoshop says "Could not complete your request because a program error" -_- I'v try for 2 times but still error :3 and then 3 times i make it until finish, and test it after finish, then i try to re-install my Photoshop and i can open it without say error -_-
    But just forget that :v Just here see my Screenshot but sorry for bad pose xD




    Bonuses xD Fubuki 

    Car Author : Knoxville9813
    Itasha By : AndriXNakano
    Anime : Kantai Collection ( MyAnimelist )
    Thanks for who convert and add remap for the car, and thanks for who rendering character :D

    This is IV Version, i dont know SA Version :v maybe later i will add it
    Thanks for visit My blog

    0 comments

  • Copyright © 2013 - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Yumanda™ Project 2nd Blog Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan