• Posted by : Andri Yumanda Mar 5, 2016

    Hello, back again with me Yumanda :v change nickname from AndriXNakano xD. Now i post some shit again, but no more itasha, u can see da tittle Some Photography With Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual, So u must know da content from this post...
    Yeah i've bough this smarthpone for months ago, i forgot da date :v Actually i very want to buy Xperia M5 Dual with 21 MP back and front 13 MP, but... my money and my mom say no :') so i just buy this Sony Xperia C5 with 13 MP front and back camera. I still confused to bought this phone because, i see my friend with his camera 13 MP too, its so bad for me '-') ( i dont want mention da name ) :v., but after i test this C5 camera, woahhh, so awsum :* :) Every free time i used this phone to take some photos :v and it so cool than my friend have but still have bad interface and i think still no custom rom for this phone :')
    Ahh forget my words :v lets se my photos with this C5



     With Flash
     Without Flash



    Test with Macro Lens


    9 MP, because 13 MP can't wide
    Note : All Photos i take with manual mode
    Bad? yap, because i'm still noob in photography, but i think this enough to explain how best this camera :D 
    Thanks for always visited my blog :*

    0 comments

  • Copyright © 2013 - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Yumanda™ Project 2nd Blog Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan